Friday 8 July 2011

Smiles

Im trying to find the words to describe my happy mind,
But I fear sufficient words to express this I will not find,
I'm thinking of saying it without too many feelings,
And within me lie the determinant beginnings,
I simply remember the moments when I'm elated,
So much that sense from my lips is rarely stated,
I recall the excitement and all the positivity,
And know it's encouraged by presence of my proclivities,
I periodically feel energetic like the sun,
The rays of my emotion affecting more than one,
From the exhilarating feeling of winning a contest,
Or a desired ending to a heartfelt protest,
Repeated sometimes like a record broken,
Like a favorite song that's best played often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Categories

awesome (22) funny (22) life (21) humour (20) eye opening (19) happiness (16) cool (14) men (13) love (12) girls (7) decisions (5) future (5) relationships (4) nairobi (3) kids (2) Review (1) business (1) politics (1) storymoja (1) world peace (1)