Tuesday 5 July 2011

Dynamite

I sometimes believe that the powers that be,
Will someday notice the talent that's me,
I feel like the ideas that within me I hold,
Given right lighting on stage could explode,
This is not to devalue what already exists,
But to empower a spirit that persists,
In my heart I know everyone has this moment,
When they feel what they know is potent,
And wonder why the rest of the world can't see,
that they have been sharing their genius for free,
And they wonder when it will all add up in currency,
That in all fairness comes with transparency,
So I look forward to rising all the way up,
And like a well set charge for it all to blow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Categories

awesome (22) funny (22) life (21) humour (20) eye opening (19) happiness (16) cool (14) men (13) love (12) girls (7) decisions (5) future (5) relationships (4) nairobi (3) kids (2) Review (1) business (1) politics (1) storymoja (1) world peace (1)