Friday 1 July 2011

Most important

I recently thought as I read a paper,
About how logic can be thin as wafer,
About matters important I sat and pondered,
And the significance of everything else I wondered,
And after all my thinking my conclusion was simple,
It was just as important as a teenagers pimple,
It's amazing how as humans we are often oblivious,
To how our creator made us all with some kind of genius,
And yet we don't often pay it attention,
It often goes unnoticed without a mention,
I was made beautifully and granted with talent,
So unique am I that I don't need a patent,
But so is everyone else on this earth,
Who sometimes forget what they are worth,
Thus the most important human achievement,
Is to love one self to thy hearts content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Categories

awesome (22) funny (22) life (21) humour (20) eye opening (19) happiness (16) cool (14) men (13) love (12) girls (7) decisions (5) future (5) relationships (4) nairobi (3) kids (2) Review (1) business (1) politics (1) storymoja (1) world peace (1)