Monday 15 August 2011

How to date 2 (or more) amazing women at once



I have a few friends who often ask me how I accomplished the above when I tell them about my past. More than one asked me if I would write a book that would hopefully help them understand (for their own evil designs I assume). I am such an easy going person that I really don't see what the big deal is. It really is possible for anyone so I will say what worked for me.

Composure - defined by me as maintaining your cool while all else descends into chaos and all around you run amok like headless chickens with their arms above their heads vocally expressing their apprehension to seemingly imminent doom.

Class - unkempt hair, body odours, untidiness, shabbiness, tardiness, bad manners and improper etiquette should be adjectives that are alien to your description. (unless you are an MP then uh... Yeah).

Confidence - in excess, for some but lots of it should be normal for you. (fake confidence is like a house of cards, honesty is key). Bursting into dance when the energy seizes you on the street should be Childs play for you.

Charm - body language, posture, poise, tone, speed of speech, contextual adaptation and finally eloquent communication all define what needs to be PART of you, seamlessly integrated into your being. Watch an old James bond movie if you have absolutely no clue.

Fortitude - stay the path. It's quite impressive how many critics appear when one attempts to achieve the perceivably impossible.

Step 1 some amount of insanity is needed. Not the kind that gets you hospitalized for talking animatedly to pineapples in a supermarket but just enough to enable you to do whatever you want even if that means defying societal expectations.

Step 2 a healthy scratch that, an perceivably unhealthy amount of confidence that possibly causes your audience to roll their eyes and raise their eyebrows involuntarily often.

Step 3 you need to be attractive (obviously) if you have no idea how to achieve this I suggest you pull the plug on this. It involves so much detail and I really don't have the time.

Step 4 in my opinion some rudimentary knowledge of girls and thing that make them happy. No no, not chocolates and flowers, those are absolutely useless if you know not what you are doing. (if I'm generous I will expound in another post).

Step 5 most importantly, contrary to popular belief among most men, you need to be honest, painfully. It's surprisingly very attractive.

Step 6 you want to look at yourself in the mirror at some point, just to make sure that your reflection is as crazy as you.

Step 7 I cannot emphasize enough how one must love themselves for it is assured that criticism will come  as unpredictably as uh... Mood swings.

Step 8 Arguably, any girls you pick are fair game (as I say this I can almost see the hair on the back multiple necks rising in protest). Really, I mean it, ANY girls. As long as they are human. It amuses me that soo many would say things like never ever. Ha. Too easy.

I would like to issue a disclaimer at this point. Try at your own risk and for goodness sake please be honest. Betrayal sucks!! At some point I will probably share what I learnt from the experience. Till then be well.



5 comments:

  1. Genius:) typical you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kubo why thank you, you are too wise...uh i mean kind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill comment in person. No records. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @caveman of course, no one wants your sterling reputation tarnished

    ReplyDelete

Post Categories

awesome (22) funny (22) life (21) humour (20) eye opening (19) happiness (16) cool (14) men (13) love (12) girls (7) decisions (5) future (5) relationships (4) nairobi (3) kids (2) Review (1) business (1) politics (1) storymoja (1) world peace (1)